PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSONALITY
Topics of the publication
Coverage of modern scientific research in environmental psychology, personality psychology and social psychology, theoretical and methodological aspects of the development of environmental awareness, improving the quality of environmental education and experience of the best environmental and psychological practices, creating conditions for public discussion and testing of theoretical and scientific and practical research in the field of human-environment interaction.
The journal accepts articles for publication in the following thematic directions:
- Psychological peculiarities of formation and development of ecological consciousness and culture; mechanisms of formation of ecologically responsible behaviour of a personality.
- Human ecology; psychological features of the ecospace of the individual; defining characteristics of the quality of life of a modern person.
- Environmental education and upbringing.
- Psychological support for the development of environmentally oriented entrepreneurial activity; environmental management of entrepreneurial activity.
- Psychology of environmental impact on humans; ensuring the environmental safety of man and society; ecology of emergencies; psychological methods of adaptation to extremely changed living conditions.
- Psychology of personality.
- Social psychology.
Year of foundation: 2021
ISSN (print) 2786-5754
ISSN (online) 2786-5762
Certificate of state registration of the print media: Series KV № 24839-14779Р from 30.07.2021.
Field of knowledge of SAC: Social and behavioral sciences
SAC specialty: 053 Psychology
Publishing Frequency: quarterly
Language of publication: English
Founder & Publisher: Vinnytsia Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi State Pedagogical University
The journal is included in the List of scientific professional publications (category B), in which the results of dissertations in psychological specialties - 053 may be published (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 1543 of 20.12.2023).